By: Sharon Aron Baron
Although the weather is still in the balmy 80’s and our leaves never change colors, residents may need a nudge to get into the Halloween spirit.
The City of Coral Springs brings that Halloween Spirit to you with their annual haunted house. Trick-or-treaters will love winding through the various haunted house rooms and afterwards, have a chance to play on bounce houses and slides. Costumes are encouraged and Trick-or-treaters will get their share of candy as they leave.
The haunted house is for two days only: Friday, October 24 from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, October 25 from 2 to 6:30 p.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium. The cost is $5 per child, $2 per adult.
The Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show
- News2021.03.03Chamber Educates Business Community with 1st Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Summit
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch