By: Sharon Aron Baron
Although the weather is still in the balmy 80’s and our leaves never change colors, residents may need a nudge to get into the Halloween spirit.
The City of Coral Springs brings that Halloween Spirit to you with their annual haunted house. Trick-or-treaters will love winding through the various haunted house rooms and afterwards, have a chance to play on bounce houses and slides. Costumes are encouraged and Trick-or-treaters will get their share of candy as they leave.
The haunted house is for two days only: Friday, October 24 from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, October 25 from 2 to 6:30 p.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium. The cost is $5 per child, $2 per adult.
The Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive