By Kevin Deutsch
A Coral Springs ice cream shop owner was arrested Thursday for allegedly placing a video camera in the store’s bathroom and filming a teenage female employee, who he also stalked, according to police.
Sergio Khorosh, 55, who records show owns Moo Moo Scoops at 9469 W. Atlantic Blvd., in the Coral Square Mall, is charged with video voyeurism, aggravated stalking, and impersonating a law enforcement officer, court records show.
A resident of Lighthouse Point, Khorosh was being held at the Broward Main Jail Friday on a $76,000 bond, records show.
Additional information was not immediately available.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.27“I Don’t Think It’s Okay”: Coral Springs Man Arrested on Child Porn Charges
- Crime & Safety2022.01.26Family of Coral Springs Man Killed by Teen Driver: He Had ‘Such a Bright Future’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.25Driver in Deadly Ferrari Crash Notches Legal Wins Against BSO
- News2022.01.25Florida Closes Monoclonal Antibody Sites After FDA Revokes Authorization