By: Matt Rothman
Ryan Spallina threw three touchdown passes and now has five this season. It started with Spallina connecting from seven yards out to Alex Brotton to tie the game at seven. Matthew Wilson rushed for a ten-yard touchdown for his second this season before Robbie Alhadeff kicked a field goal making it 17-14.
Christian Spencer added a 43-yard touchdown and Clayton Cannon II caught a 65-yard pass from Spallina. The Eagles pitched a shutout in the second half and recorded a safety as well. Collin Keough and Trevin Mullen each recorded interceptions in the teams’ second win this season
“It was a great team victory,” said head Coach Quentin Short. “Our kids just kept fighting. Great team with relentless effort.”
Up next, MSD will return home for their next two games. They start on Friday, September 10 against West Broward High School at 7 p.m. before they host Deerfield Beach High School the following week.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.01.25Coral Glades Girls Basketball Wins by 24 on Senior Night
- News2022.01.25Coral Springs Charter Boys Basketball Team Wins 2nd Game This Season
- News2022.01.24Coral Springs High School Boys and Girls Basketball Host Senior Night
- News2022.01.24CSC Girls Basketball Wins Final Home Game on Senior Night