By: Claire Cornish
Ingrid is a Staffordshire bull terrier who is currently enjoying life in a loving foster home, but it is definitely time for her to transition into her forever home.
She is a loving, fun young lady who is a little shy at first but quickly becomes open and affectionate and currently lives alongside another dog in her foster home and enjoys the company of pups if all ages. I
Ingrid is a calm, well-behaved young lady who loves car rides and adventures, but her favorite adventures are the ones she gets to take sitting right up front next to you
She has a kind and nurturing personality and would complete your family perfectly.
Ingrid says to Coral Springs residents: “I’m ready for the next chapter in my life – could that be with you?”
If you would like to meet Ingrid at her foster home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is one little girl you will want to snap up right away!
Got News? Send a message to Coral Springs #1 news site.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC
- News2021.06.18Injured and in Pain as a Stray, This Good Boy Has Learned How to Be a Loving Companion
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Ava’s Ready To Find Love Again After Owner Passes Away
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family