By: Sharon Aron Baron
The design of the anticipated new Municipal Complex for Coral Springs is under way and the city is looking for your input – and hopefully good taste at a public forum.
Residents and Business owners are invited attend the forum presented by Song and Associates, the firm developing the architectural design of the complex and the surrounding public spaces held on Saturday, March 1 at 3 p.m. at the Northwest Regional Library, located 3151 N. University Drive.
At the forum, Song and Associates will solicit community input on the architectural style and character of the City’s new complex.
“Our goal is to create a Municipal Center that truly reflects the history, interests and cultures of the community,” Architect Young Song said.
To help the city meet the needs of the attendees, please call to reserve your seat at 954-344-1004.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation