By: Matt Rothman
After a tremendous regular season for J.P. Taravella boy’s soccer, the season ended Wednesday night after their 1-0 loss to Gulf Coast High School.
JPT conceded a goal in the first half, and despite some scoring chances throughout were unable to get the equalizer and finished the season 8-5-2.
While the loss is disappointing, JPT won eight games for the first time since the 2015-16 season. They had some impressive wins earlier this year against Marjory Stoneman Douglas and Coral Springs Charter School and have shown that they can compete with any teams in the region.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.07.21J.P. Taravella’s All-County Outfielder Luis Rodriguez Makes His College Choice
- News2021.07.19Coral Springs Girls Travel Basketball Team Ranks Number 1 in the State
- News2021.07.16Coral Springs Native Caleb Roberts Selected in 5th Round of MLB Draft
- News2021.07.16J.P. Taravella Grad Jack Sinclair Drafted in 16th Round of MLB Draft