By: Matt Rothman
After a tremendous regular season for J.P. Taravella boy’s soccer, the season ended Wednesday night after their 1-0 loss to Gulf Coast High School.
JPT conceded a goal in the first half, and despite some scoring chances throughout were unable to get the equalizer and finished the season 8-5-2.
While the loss is disappointing, JPT won eight games for the first time since the 2015-16 season. They had some impressive wins earlier this year against Marjory Stoneman Douglas and Coral Springs Charter School and have shown that they can compete with any teams in the region.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student. Matt also covers the New York Islanders for The Hockey Writer, the New York Mets for Last Word on Baseball and Florida Gators Athletics for ESPN Gainesville.
- News2021.02.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Softball Wins 1st Game With Strong Offense
- News2021.02.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Soccer Incredible Run Ends at States
- News2021.02.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boy’s Lacrosse Off to Outstanding 3-1 Start
- News2021.02.27Coral Springs High School Boys Basketball Complete Remarkable Season