By: Matt Rothman
After a tremendous regular season for J.P. Taravella boy’s soccer, the season ended Wednesday night after their 1-0 loss to Gulf Coast High School.
JPT conceded a goal in the first half, and despite some scoring chances throughout were unable to get the equalizer and finished the season 8-5-2.
While the loss is disappointing, JPT won eight games for the first time since the 2015-16 season. They had some impressive wins earlier this year against Marjory Stoneman Douglas and Coral Springs Charter School and have shown that they can compete with any teams in the region.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.05.14Coral Springs Charter Baseball Memorable Season Ends in Regional Semifinals
- News2021.05.14Coral Springs Charter Softball Falls Short of 6th Straight State Championship
- News2021.05.13J.P. Taravella Baseball Scores 9 Runs in 5th Inning to Advance to Regional Final
- News2021.05.13Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys and Girls Golf Win Broward County Championship