By Matt Rothman
It was a tough 2020 season for the J.P. Taravella’s High School football team, but the Trojans are ready for a new year under Head Coach Charles Hafley Jr.
JPT picked up their lone win in their final game of the season against Cypress Bay High School. However, this year, JPT has a very talented group in a new division despite losing 23 seniors to graduation last year.
The Trojans begin their season on the road at Stranahan High School on Friday, August 27, at 7 p.m. Following that, they will head home for four straight games against Pembroke Pines Charter, Nova, Flanagan, and Piper High School in September.
On October 1, the Trojans will play in the annual Jason Stein Bowl against Coral Glades. JPT fell 21-12 in the first game back in 2020. They finish the season with a pair of home games against West Broward and Western before playing Cypress Bay and Coral Springs High School on the road to close out the regular season.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.12.03Coral Springs Charter Gymnastics Star Sydney Crouch Signs to Compete in College
- News2021.12.02Coral Glades Girls Basketball Off to Best Start in 13 Years
- News2021.12.02Coral Springs High School Boys Basketball Picks Up 1st Win
- News2021.12.02J.P. Taravella Boys Soccer Team Soaring as Season Progresses