By: Sharon Aron Baron
Drawing thousands of spectators every year, the city’s annual Holiday Parade is one of the most popular events of the year.
This year, participants are encouraged to showcase the holiday season while focusing on a heroes theme. Examples are everyday heroes; first responders heroes; military heroes; superheroes; sports heroes.
The Holiday Parade will take place on Wednesday, December 11, at 7 p.m. Awards will be given to the top three float entries that highlight the true meaning of Holiday Heroes.
Before the Holiday Parade begins, individuals and families are invited to participate in the Coral Springs Holiday Mile run along the parade route starting at 6:15 p.m. The run, which is open to runners of all ages and abilities, is $15 and requires participants to register online. Race day registration is $20. To register or for additional information (parking, awards, rules, and regulations), visit itzevents.com.
If your organization wants to be part of the parade, visit www.coralsprings.org and submit your application by December 2. The parade route takes place along Sample Road (starting at Coral Springs Drive) and ends at Coral Springs City Hall.
In the event of inclement weather, the parade will be held on Thursday, December 12.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive