By: Claire Cornish
Brewster is an eight-year-old mixed-breed boy who is doing his best to put a rather tragic life story behind him and start anew.
Brewster has an exceptionally positive attitude. He remains upbeat and optimistic even though he is starting to wonder if his forever family is ever going to come and scoop him up and shower him with kisses, toys, and the occasional double cheeseburger.
Brewster lived with his human dad for eight years until they were evicted from their home, and was shoved out of the car before watching his beloved human drive away, leaving him behind, puzzled, and with very hurt feelings.
He’s worked hard to trust again and knows that he is ready to give and receive all the love in the world, once the person he is meant to be with for the rest of his life comes to meet him and take him home.
Brewster says to Coral Springs residents: “I’d love to be your forever friend.”
Brewster’s ID number is A2025488, and he is currently at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.02.22Left at Her Favorite Pet Resort, Gray Has Come to Terms She Has Been Abandoned
- News2021.02.16Adopted at 6 Weeks, Caleb’s Owners Realized They Didn’t Have Time for a Puppy
- News2021.02.08This Labrador Was Taken To the Shelter for ‘Being Too Big’ Now Needs a Loving Home
- News2021.01.25Siberian Husky Pup is Looking for Treats and Snuggles