By Sharon Aron Baron
Kamp Kool is back this summer and in person.
Kids will experience engaging, age-appropriate activities like arts and crafts, science experiments, swimming, field trips, special guest visits, and a popular team competition known as “Color Wars.”
Kamp Kool offers both 6-week and 3-week sessions. A three-week camp from June 21 – July 8, a three-week camp from July 11 – July 29, and a six-week camp: June 21 – July 29
Parents may also register students individually for the weeks of June 13 – June 17 (Mini Camp) and August 1 – August 5 (Extension Camp.)
Camp locations include the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Mullins Hall, and Coral Glades High School. Locations vary depending on time, ages, and dates.
Various location options are offered to accommodate families who live near or whose commutes take them near different areas of the city.
Camps are offered from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., or 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Parents with children entering first through eighth grade can register for the minicamp, extension camp, and the six-week camp on Monday, March 28. Registration for the three-week camps begins on April 4.
Sign up online or in-person at the Coral Springs Gymnasium at 2501 Coral Springs Drive. For information on prices and other camp opportunities, visit CoralSprings.org/camps.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.25Memorial Day Adoption Savings This Weekend at the Humane Society of Broward County
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21