By: David Russell
The newest kosher supermarket, Coral Springs, Fooderie, has officially opened its doors and is eagerly welcoming the community to come and enjoy its offerings.
“Our aim is to provide a full-scale kosher shopping experience at an affordable price. In the next eight to ten months, expect a new kitchen for hot meals, sushi, a bakery, and a butcher’s department. We welcome the community to come and enjoy.” said Levi Vogel, COO of Fooderie.
Opening on May 25, the market is part of a relaunch in partnership with Nutrition Smart, which opened in 2022. The hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday. Closed on Saturday.
The grocery is at Nutrition Smart’s former location in The Shoppes of Heron Lakes Shopping Plaza at 5651 Coral Ridge Drive.
“I used to have to drive to Boca or Miami to find kosher markets. We wanted to make sure everyone in South Florida has access to kosher options,” said Nechama Gutman, Social Media Manager of Fooderie.
To learn more about Fooderie’s specials and to participate in fun giveaways online, be sure to follow them on Facebook.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- EatAugust 29, 2023Addiction Bistro in Coral Springs Offers a Fresh Take on American Classics
- EatAugust 22, 2023La Marsa Brings Award-Winning Mediterranean Flavors to Coral Springs
- EventsAugust 14, 2023Living Word Christian Center to Host Back-to-School Supply Drive
- EventsJuly 25, 2023Temple Beth Orr Hosts Fun-Filled Open House