By Claire Cornish
When Gray’s family dropped Gray off at her favorite pet resort, she was very excited. She loves the resort, and she always has fun there. What Gray didn’t know was that her humans were not coming back for her.
Months after she arrived full of anticipation and joy, she is now coming to terms with the fact that her family has abandoned her.
Gray is six and is a sweet, affectionate girl who is well-mannered and well-behaved. She likes playing with toys and playing with her favorite people. At the moment, she would rather be the only dog in the home; she would also love to be sitting on your couch snuggled up next to you.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.06.18Injured and in Pain as a Stray, This Good Boy Has Learned How to Be a Loving Companion
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Ava’s Ready To Find Love Again After Owner Passes Away
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family
- News2021.04.22Found Running in Traffic, This Husky Has a Fun, Friendly Personality