By Ryan Yousefi
Broward representatives of the country’s third-largest political party have announced it will soon host a different kind of party in Coral Springs.
The free-to-attend gathering will feature music by Wreckifier. Guests will be welcome to take advantage of JD’s Sports Bar weekend specials on both food and drinks.
The Libertarian Party refers to itself as the ‘Party of Principle.’ It is best known for pushing policies that promote civil liberties, non-interventionism, laissez-faire capitalism, and a philosophy that limits the size and scope of government.
To learn more about the Libertarian Party and future events or to become a member, visit lp.org.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Events2023.02.02Saint Andrew Family Carnival Returns to Coral Springs February 2-5
- Events2023.01.18Coral Springs High School Curriculum Expo Celebrates 48 Years of Excellence
- Events2023.01.15Baby Wellness Massage Celebrates Grand Opening of Coral Springs Location
- News2023.01.14Softopolis ‘Drop In’ Childcare and Wellness Center Holds Grand Opening In Coral Springs