By: Sharon Aron Baron
Both the SAT and the ACT are standardized tests widely used for college admissions in the United States. Their purpose is to measure a high school student’s readiness for college and provide them with one common data point that can be used to compare all applicants.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School PTSO is offering a practice SAT and ACT for $10 on Thursday, January 16, at 12:30 p.m., which is a professional study day. This is in conjunction with Revolution Prep, which states they offer families resources and guidance to help every child meet their academic aspirations.
Students who attend MSD from both Parkland and Coral Springs are invited to choose the practice exam they’d like to take on this day. A proctored practice exam could help students build testing endurance and give them a real-time snapshot of their testing performance.
Sign-up to take part at revolutionprep.com/partners.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.01.15Mayors’ Chess Challenge Heads Back to Coral Springs January 18
- News2020.01.144th Annual ‘Yoga For Life’ in Coral Springs Supports Local Nonprofits
- News2020.01.12Crime Update from Coral Springs Police: Latest Incidents Through January 7
- News2020.01.12Coral Springs’ Zeta Phi Beta Chapter Accepting Nominations for ‘Community Leader of the Year’ Awards