By: Sharon Aron Baron
Both the SAT and the ACT are standardized tests widely used for college admissions in the United States. Their purpose is to measure a high school student’s readiness for college and provide them with one common data point that can be used to compare all applicants.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School PTSO is offering a practice SAT and ACT for $10 on Thursday, January 16, at 12:30 p.m., which is a professional study day. This is in conjunction with Revolution Prep, which states they offer families resources and guidance to help every child meet their academic aspirations.
Students who attend MSD from both Parkland and Coral Springs are invited to choose the practice exam they’d like to take on this day. A proctored practice exam could help students build testing endurance and give them a real-time snapshot of their testing performance.
Sign-up to take part at revolutionprep.com/partners.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show
- News2021.03.03Chamber Educates Business Community with 1st Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Summit
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch