By: Claire Cornish
This three-year-old girl is one of those souls who thinks that everything about life is incredibly fun.
Betty is happy-go-lucky, easy-going and laid back, and cannot imagine not starting off the day with a smile. Ironically, poor Betty doesn’t have that much to smile about because she is still waiting in the shelter for her forever home.
She loves to play with her canine friends and is a calming influence in the group. She is also well-mannered and behaves impeccably when you take her out shopping or for lunch at her favorite restaurant.
Betty says to Coral Springs residents: “I’m ready to find my happily-ever-after!”
Betty’s I.D. number is A2039305, and she is currently at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family
- News2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home
- News2020.09.07After an Unhappy Life, This Good Boy Hasn’t Had a Reason to Wag his Tail