By: Claire Cornish
Maple is a three-year-old brindle girl with a happy smile and a waggy tail. She’s not enjoying her shelter experience very much at the moment and asked if she could be fast-tracked into a home just like yours.
Maple enjoys contact with people, and had a wonderful time posing for photographs and cuddling with volunteers. She walks very nicely on her leash without pulling and knows some basic commands. She is a sweet and gentle girl who cannot wait for a foster home or forever home of her own. Her ID number is A1996883
Maple says to Coral Springs residents: “I’ll be your best girl ever.”
She is waiting to meet you at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. open Tuesday – Sunday, 11 am-6 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- Events2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home
- News2020.09.07After an Unhappy Life, This Good Boy Hasn’t Had a Reason to Wag his Tail
- News2020.09.01This Good Boy is Mellow and Calm and Would Love to Meet Your Family
- News2020.08.25This Handsome Hunk of a Pup is Still Looking for a Family