By: Claire Cornish
Roy is a charming and extremely well-mannered young man who is struggling to get noticed in a noisy and overcrowded shelter.
He’s extremely polite, and not one for jumping up and down or barking to get your attention; he’d rather take a walk with you, or sit outside and chat for a little while, perhaps while enjoying a treat or two, under the shade of a tree.
Roy knows all of his commands and seems to love learning more. His latest trick is giving paw; if you ask very nicely, he will be more than happy to show you.
Roy says to Coral Springs residents: “Let’s spend some quality time together.”
His ID # is A2014376, and he is at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2019.08.20Meet Cairo: He’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption
- News2019.08.13Meet Roy: He’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption
- News2019.08.07Meet Asia: She’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption
- News2019.07.29Meet Jaipura: She’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption