By: Claire Cornish
Spot is an energetic and outgoing terrier mix who is still barely more than a puppy.
At two-and-a-half-years-old, he is a glorious combination of puppy energy and young man manners, and he can’t wait to show you his skills.
Spot loves to get dressed up, likes toys and playing with a ball – but most of all he likes cuddling up with his favorite humans. Spot likes kids and seems to know his size around them.
Spot says to Coral Springs residents: “I’m ready for my forever home. Please come and meet me.”
Spot’s ID number is A2022805 and he is currently at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.12.272-Year-Old Dutch Loves His Chew Toy But Would Prefer a Family Even More
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family
- News2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home