Broward County School Board members were sworn in on November 20, 2012 at Dillard High School. Included were Abby Freedman who was elected to to represent District Four which covers Parkland, Coral Springs, Tamarac as well as portions of Margate and North Lauderdale. This is her first term as a School Board Member. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Bartleman was reelected once again to be our At-Large Member which means, she covers the entire Broward County. Bartleman has served as School Board member since 2004 and has always been accessible to our residents. If you need her, please contact her at email@example.com
Donna Korn is our At-Large School Board Member as well and will cover Broward County. She was initially appointed by Rick Scott in 2011 as the District Four School Board Member when Dave Thomas stepped down. She won her At-Large seat in November. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also elected were:
Patricia Good – District 2 email@example.com
Katie Leach – District 3 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosiland Osgood – District 5 email@example.com
Congratulations to our new and reelected School Board members.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation