By: Sharon Aron Baron
Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs will have a new Rabbi leading their congregation beginning July 5.
Rabbi Marci R. Bloch served as the Associate Rabbi at Congregation B’nai Israel in Boca Raton for the past 12 years. At B’nai Israel, she was involved in all aspects of congregational life, including pastoral care, Jewish healing, creative ritual, religious school, B’nai Mitzvah, teen programs as well as the Early Childhood Center. She also served in Indiana as the Assistant Rabbi at Indianapolis Hebrew Congregation for two years.
Ordained through Hebrew Union College, Rabbi Bloch also has a Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Michigan. She is passionate about family education, adult learning, and working with youth.
“I am so thrilled to be joining the Temple Beth Orr family and I look forward to being part of this warm, welcoming community,” she said.
Rabbi Bloch is excited to share her love for Judaism with the Temple Beth Orr community as well as those who seek a spiritual home in the Coral Springs area. Residents are invited to join the congregation in welcoming Rabbi Bloch, along with her husband Jason and two children, Maya and Yael, at her first Shabbat service on July 14, 2017.
Temple Beth Orr is located at 2151 Riverside Drive, Coral Springs, FL. For more information please contact the office at 954-753-3232 or email joinTBO@templebethorr.org
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1