By: Chris Brunner
Nick’s New Haven-Style Pizzeria & Bar is opening its second location in Coral Springs, Florida on June 16th. Nick’s will be the only pizzeria in the area to feature New Haven-style apizza (pronounced ah-BEETZ), the unique style of thin-crust pizza created in New Haven, Connecticut.
Nick’s, the coal fired, brick oven pizzeria, is home of the specialty 18-inch white clam pie. Owners Nick Laudano and Anthony Giovanniello first brought the concept to Boca Raton in 2011.
“We are very grateful for the success we’ve had in Boca Raton and are excited about the opportunity to bring our concept to Coral Springs,” said Giovanniello.
“Nick’s is unlike anything in the area and will be a great addition to the family-oriented community.”
Located at 2444 N. University Drive in the Royal University Plaza, the 5,200-square foot pizzeria, bar and lounge will offer guests a nostalgic atmosphere with the traditions of New Haven and the swank of New York City.
Nick’s will be open Monday-Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.; Sundays from 12 noon to 10 p.m.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.17Dr. John W. Ruffin Posthumously Named Martin Luther King Jr Monument Award Winner
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment