By: Sharon Aron Baron
It was an excellent turnout for the third annual Innovate Downtown event in Downtown Coral Springs, with this year’s winner going to a virtual dressing room software company.
With just two pictures, Vitruvian VDR creates a realistic avatar that captures each user’s unique shape and simulates how garments will look on them.
The proprietary algorithms can mimic users’ exact body shape by measuring all body points. It also simulates fabric behavior to see how clothes fit one’s shape.
Kristi Bartlett, Director of Economic Development, said, “This city provides a wealth of opportunity for businesses, which is why we are so proud to host events like Innovate Downtown as a place for entrepreneurs to showcase their products and receive genuine feedback directly from the consumer and our community.”
Attendees at Unplugged selected LED Accents as the crowd favorite.
LED Accents provides bicycle riders with a fun and safe feature by illuminating bikes with waterproof LED lighting and a mounted control that allows the rider to select 16 colors and four different modes. All wires are installed internally to protect them from damage.
Vitruvian VDR received $2,000, and LED Accents received a 55-inch TV – both prizes were courtesy of Figgers Wireless Communications, Inc.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive