By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s time once more to get “Unplugged” in Coral Springs featuring live music, craft beer, and food.
This outdoor event, held on the Great Lawn of City Hall in Downtown Coral Springs, will also feature an artist village and life-size games. It all goes down from 6 to 10 p.m. on Saturday, February 22.
Be sure to try food from one of the 20 food trucks on-site, including BC Tacos, Chubby Mermaid, Granny Bz, Jerk It Cuisine, Joe Joe On The Go, Melted Madness, N.Y. PHAT PIES, Paninis Ballinis, Pansy’s Soul Food, Pork O’ Rican Food Truck/Catering, The Waffle Wagon, Eggroll Truck, Wontons On Wheels- W.O.W, The Greek Inspir-Asian, Op-ita, Karmic Ice Cream, Cool Beans Espresso Café on Wheel, Kobschie’s Ice Rolls, and Giovanni’s Gourmet Italian Ice.
The event is free, but food and refreshments are available for purchase. Proceeds from beer and wine sales will benefit the Coral Springs Museum of Art. Cash and credit cards will be accepted for beer and wine tickets to be redeemed at the local brewery booths.
Local creators will display their ideas and products as part of the City’s Innovate Downtown event that takes place the night before. Attendees will have an opportunity to learn about their innovation and vote on a “crowd favorite.”
There is plenty of free parking in the City Hall Garage at 9500 West Sample Road. Be sure to bring a lawn chair or blanket. The city asks that you refrain from bringing coolers or outside beverages. Well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome.
This event is geared to an adult crowd, there are no planned activities for young children.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration