By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs is calling all innovative or creative start-ups, entrepreneurs, and artists to display their invention or idea during a two-day event.
Created by the City of Coral Springs and the Coral Springs Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA), register to pitch your idea to a panel of distinguished judges on February 21-22, during the third annual Innovate and Unplugged event series.
The pitch will be held on Friday, February 21, from 5 – 8 p.m. On Saturday, February 22, from 6-10 p.m. all featured creators will be provided with a booth to showcase ideas or products at our outdoor music and food festival – Unplugged. Both events will be held on the Downtown Coral Springs Great Lawn.
Unplugged, which includes music, art, food trucks, beer, and wine, offers creators an opportunity to reach a new audience and share their ideas. The top two winners, the “judges favorite” and the “crowd favorite,” selected by attendees, will be announced in front of more than 3,500 guests.
“Innovate Downtown” is one of the many progressive activities our Economic Development Office offers to assist entrepreneurs and businesses prosper in the City of Coral Springs,” said City Manager Frank Babinec.
All participants benefit from exposure to potential investors during the event. In addition, the City and CRA provide marketing opportunities for the two winners, such as print, web, and social media exposure. Each winner will receive cash incentives and other exciting prizes.
The deadline to apply is January 31, 2020. For more information, or to apply online: www.coralsprings.org/innovate.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site