By: Jen Russon
Clear skies and mild weather are predicted the day Coral Springs Police Department hosts its first-ever pet adoption event; just be on the lookout for it to be raining cats and dogs.
It’s the perfect arrangement, given the animals up for adoption will already have their shots, tags, and everything standing ready to go home with their new best friend – you, of course.
In addition, they have had vet exams, necessary vaccinations, microchip, spaying, or neutering. Knowledgeable adoption center staff will be there to answer questions about each animal’s history.
Just be prepared to complete either a dog adoption application or a cat adoption application, and have a valid driver’s license or photo ID.
The address on your license should list the same address where you live. If the place of residence does not match your photo ID, bring proof that you live there, like a utility bill.
The event, open four hours, is long enough to enjoy quality playtime with the animals and safely see if that special someone who snagged your eye is a good fit – all under the watchful eye of Coral Springs finest.
The Adopt with a Hero Event is on Saturday, January 25, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fire Station 80 is located at 2825 Coral Springs Drive.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2021.06.21Senior Activist Recognized by the City at 100th Birthday Party
- Events2021.06.09Next Stop Broadway Has Session 2 Summer Slots Still Available
- Events2021.06.03Coral Springs Museum of Art Debuts Mix and Mingle ‘Happy Hour’ Nights
- News2021.06.01Coral Springs Center of the Arts Director’s Son Battles Rare Form of Liver Cancer