By: Sharon Aron Baron
Residents in two developments in Parkland have reported incidents of a peeping tom watching their whereabouts at night. One victim noticed the man was peering into the glass tile blocks in their master bathroom while taking a shower.
According to BSO Detective Juan Hierrezuelo, the first incident occurred three months ago in the Landings development, then again in March.
Then on March 24, a resident’s surveillance camera caught the man at the nearby Grand Cypress development.
Hierrezuelo believes the suspect is 17-21 years old, “He’s very tall, at least 6’1 and his left foot turns inward like its pigeon-toed.”
If you recognize him, please contact Juan_Hierrezuelo@sheriff.org with the Broward Sheriffs Office or call 954-509-1458. He could be a resident of either Coral Springs or Parkland.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest