By: Sharon Aron Baron
Police are investigating the death of a female victim in the Pine Ridge area in Coral Springs suffering from gunshot wounds.
Coral Springs Dispatch received a report at approximately 4:00 a.m. on October 27, 2015 of a possible shooting in the area of 4700 NW 87th Lane. Upon officer’s arrival, an adult female was discovered inside of her residence with gunshot wounds. She was transported to Broward Health North where she was later pronounced deceased.
Detectives are conducting an investigation at this time; additional information will be released as it develops. The identity of the deceased female is not being released at this time pending next of kin notification.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective David Young of the Coral Springs Police Department at 954-346-1219.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts