Update: The teen has been found safe, according to police.
By Kevin Deutsch
Police are asking for the public’s help finding a 14-year-old Coral Springs boy they say went missing Wednesday night and is endangered.
As of 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Yitzhak Yosef Azaldegui was still missing, authorities said.
The teen, who is autistic, stands approximately 5’3,” weighs 105 pounds, and was last seen walking in the area of 8700 Wiles Road around 6 p.m. Wednesday, according to Coral Springs Police. At the time, Yitzhak was wearing a white long sleeve shirt, black pants, black shoes, and a yarmulke.
Search parties have been set up to help locate the teen. Volunteers wishing to join the effort can visit Chabad of Coral Springs, 3925 N. University Dr., where searches are being coordinated.
Anyone who spots the missing boy is asked to call the police at 954-344-1800.
Send to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Crime & Safety2022.05.24Man Responsible For Deadly Crime Spree Claimed He Had Bomb, Asked Police to Shoot Him, Records Show
- News2022.05.23Broward County Pandemic Rent Relief Program Expands With New Funding
- News2022.05.23Coral Springs Crime Update: $1.2 Million Fraud Reported By Victim
- News2022.05.22Coral Springs Company To Pay $3.15 Million To Settle Medicare Fraud Case