By Sharon Aron Baron
Governor Ron DeSantis directed all flags to be lowered to half-staff as a mark of respect for the eight victims who died of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on April 15, 2021, at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis, Indiana.
This was following the first directive by President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
“Pursuant to this direction, I hereby direct the flags of the United States and the State of Florida to be flown at half-staff immediately until sunset on Tuesday, April 20, 2021,” he said in a statement.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.05Mullins Hall COVID-19 Test Site to Close in Coral Springs
- Events2021.05.04Tickets Go on Sale for Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular
- News2021.05.04Volunteers Show Their Appreciation for Teachers at 22 Coral Springs Schools
- Events2021.05.03Coral Springs Honors Heroes in Special Memorial Day Service