By: Matt Rothman
Not only did the Coral Springs Charter baseball team finish the week 3-0, they were able to win three games in four nights after a combined no-hitter from a pair of freshmen on Friday.
Still, Coach Fine had both Aiden Tarshis and Andrew Raucci available for the final game against Pine Crest. He saw both the two freshmen pitchers allow no hits in the team’s 10-0 win.
“This was a big week for our squad,” said Coach Head Coach Charlie Fine. “We got big performances from both Boing and Prendergast to start the week and then had two freshmen step up for a combined no-hitter against Pine Crest.”
Offensively, Haiden Walters, Gavin Gargiulo, Jeovanni Hernandez all knocked in a pair of runs. Kristopher Goldstein, Leo Beltran, and Nathan Maestre had one.
Also, Derek Kreisler had a hit and scored a run along with Anthony Giglio and Killian O’Neill.
The Panthers improved their record to 11-5 this season and have scored at least ten runs in four of their past six games as they currently have a season-long winning streak.
CSC will next be in action on Tuesday, April 20 at 7 p.m. when they take on Belen Jesuit Preparatory School in the final regular-season game.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsDecember 8, 202310 Coral Springs Athletes Selected to BCAA All-Star Football Game
- NewsDecember 4, 20232 Local Rivals Clash; Basketball, Soccer and Wrestling Season Underway
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Coral Glades Basketball and Soccer Teams Face Mixed Fortunes in Recent Matchups
- NewsNovember 26, 2023High School Basketball in Coral Springs Tips-Off on Black Friday