By: Matt Rothman
Not only did the Coral Springs Charter baseball team finish the week 3-0, they were able to win three games in four nights after a combined no-hitter from a pair of freshmen on Friday.
Still, Coach Fine had both Aiden Tarshis and Andrew Raucci available for the final game against Pine Crest. He saw both the two freshmen pitchers allow no hits in the team’s 10-0 win.
“This was a big week for our squad,” said Coach Head Coach Charlie Fine. “We got big performances from both Boing and Prendergast to start the week and then had two freshmen step up for a combined no-hitter against Pine Crest.”
Offensively, Haiden Walters, Gavin Gargiulo, Jeovanni Hernandez all knocked in a pair of runs. Chris Goldstein, Leo Beltran, and Nathan Maestre had one.
Also, Derek Kreisler had a hit and scored a run along with Anthony Giglio and Killian O’Neil.
The Panthers improved their record to 11-5 this season and have scored at least ten runs in four of their past six games as they currently have a season-long winning streak.
CSC will next be in action on Tuesday, April 20 at 7 p.m. when they take on Belen Jesuit Preparatory School in the final regular-season game.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.05.04Coral Glades Football Team Raises Funds To Visit Top College Programs This Summer
- News2021.05.03Alexandra Bruno Makes History Again for Coral Springs Charter Track and Field
- News2021.05.02Coral Glades High School Softball Set to Play in Regionals
- News2021.05.02Coral Springs Charter Baseball Makes Regionals For 1st Time Since 2013