By: David Russell
Are you looking for additional ways to promote your business? Consider becoming a member of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce. As a member, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your company to influential members of the community at no cost.
The CSCC Chamber will be accepting promotional items, business cards, and brochures to be distributed as goody bags to new members and as prizes at ribbon cuttings at no cost to the business owner.
Joining the Chamber provides ample networking opportunities with the brightest in both cities, “Our goal is to make our local businesses thrive.” said Cindy Brief, President.
Businesses interested in offering tangible promotional items such as pens, pads, cups, hand sanitizer, screen cleaners, chargers, and other logo-branded are asked to provide a minimum count of 50.
Advertise directly inside the Chamber by providing a minimum 50 count of business cards and or brochures to be put on display.
Items can be shipped directly to the Chamber Office at 9500 W Sample Rd or dropped off in person on the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 19, from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 25, from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, August 3, from 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
For questions regarding this event or membership inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- EatAugust 29, 2023Addiction Bistro in Coral Springs Offers a Fresh Take on American Classics
- EatAugust 22, 2023La Marsa Brings Award-Winning Mediterranean Flavors to Coral Springs
- EventsAugust 14, 2023Living Word Christian Center to Host Back-to-School Supply Drive
- EventsJuly 25, 2023Temple Beth Orr Hosts Fun-Filled Open House