By Sharon Aron Baron
Amazon’s innovative One palm payment technology- a seamless solution to the hassles of traditional payment methods- will soon grace the Whole Foods Market in Coral Springs and all 500+ locations across the United States.
By the end of the year, Whole Foods Market customers nationwide will be able to utilize Amazon One for payments and availing Prime membership benefits.
According to a statement from Amazon One, this technology is set to redefine customer experience, allowing shoppers to make a transaction without reaching for their wallet or phone. Simply hovering their palm over an Amazon One device is all it takes to make a payment.
Customers using this shopping method can pre-enroll for Amazon One online. The enrollment process, which takes about a minute, involves linking a credit or debit card, Amazon account, and mobile number.
The final step can be completed during their next visit to any participating Whole Foods Market store or anywhere Amazon One is available by scanning their palm over an Amazon One device.
Once enrolled, Amazon Prime members will automatically benefit from savings and other Prime-exclusive advantages applied to their Whole Foods Market purchases. For those who prefer in-person registration, an option is available to sign up at its 810 N University Dr location.
Leandro Balbinot, chief technology officer at Whole Foods Market, emphasized the company’s commitment to enhancing customer experience.
“The introduction of Amazon One at Whole Foods Market stores over the past two years has demonstrated customers’ love for the convenience it affords.”
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsOctober 1, 2023Coral Springs Gears Up for the 2023 Oktoberfest Extravaganza
- EventsSeptember 29, 2023Coral Springs Police Department’s Humane Unit Hosts Pet Food Drive
- EventsSeptember 27, 2023Sawgrass Nature Center’s ‘Give a Hoot’ Gala Benefits Wildlife Rehabilitation
- EventsSeptember 25, 2023TICKET ALERT: Culinary Delights Meet Fine Vintages at Basser’s 2023 Food & Wine Festival