By: Claire Cornish
Troy is an absolutely stunning young man who is friendly, fun, and extremely popular at playgroup.
He is a Rhodesian ridgeback-mix and has a beautiful copper-colored coat that gleams in the sunlight.
This lanky, long-legged pup is just about to celebrate his first birthday, and the best gift he could receive would be the gift of a forever family and a home to call his own.
Troy is well-mannered and can sometimes be a little shy when meeting new people, but he warms up quickly and is always excited to greet his humans. He is a good leash walker and likes to play with chew toys.
Troy has caught the eye of a local rescue, but a foster home is needed for him.
Troy says to Coral Springs residents: “Won’t you please be my birthday gift this year?”
If you think there could be a spot for him on your sofa, please contact email@example.com.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Rescued After His Owner Abandoned Him, Rusty Loves Dogs, Cats and Children
- News2021.09.07Despite Being Kept in a Backyard Cage for Most of his Life, Ryan is an Affectionate Dog
- News2021.08.23Felix is a Big-Hearted Small Dog Waiting for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC