By: Chris Brunner
Royal Palm Boulevard is getting an updated look when their new entryway sign is unveiled.
In February 2012, the City of Coral Springs paid a Nashville company $70,000 to “brand” the city as a great place to live and have a business. The slogan that commissioners agreed to was “Coral Springs…everything under the sun.”
The new entryway sign project including the new slogan will be unveiled on June 11 will consist of a new wall sign with decorative columns, a 6 foot meandering sidewalk to Riverside Drive, enhanced and matured landscaping, pedestrian lighting, new curbs and gutters, along with resurfacing the roadway and pavers.
The entryway at Royal Palm Boulevard is the first of several that the City has identified for improvement. The next project will be the entryway at Atlantic Boulevard.
“Royal Palm Blvd. is a city-owned street and we’re delighted to have added this beautiful new entryway that provides such a positive and immediate impact as you enter Coral Springs,” Development Services Director Susan Hess Krisman said.
The sign is located east of Riverside Drive on Royal Palm Blvd. The unveiling will be on Wednesday, June 11 at 10 a.m.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed