By: Chris Brunner
Seniors are invited to a free Health Fair sponsored by Baptist Health South Florida featuring a variety of health screenings and wellness advice.
Held on Wednesday, October 19 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, participants include health care agencies, hospice, senior housing services, and other providers offering senior care. In addition, there will be free exercise classes and massages available, as well as Mobile DMV.
The Health Fair will also feature raffles, giveaways and refreshments. The event is open to all seniors, family members, residents or business owners who offer services to seniors.
The Coral Springs Gymnasium is at 2501 Coral Springs Drive. For more information or to sign up as a vendor or sponsor, please call 954-345-2203.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed