By: Sharon Aron Baron
The annual Senior Health Fair is being held, and if you were too young to go before, this may be your year.
All seniors are invited to attend on Saturday, October 16, at the Coral Springs Gymnasium. The fair will feature a variety of health screenings, flu shots, and wellness advice. Participants include health care agencies, hospice, senior housing services, and other providers offering senior care.
The Health Fair will also feature raffles, giveaways, and refreshments. The event is open to all seniors, family members, residents or business owners who offer services to seniors.
Free admission to those 55 and older. The event will be held from 9:30 to 12:30 a.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration