By: Sharon Aron Baron
The annual Senior Health Fair is being held, and if you were too young to go before, this may be your year.
All seniors are invited to attend on Saturday, October 16, at the Coral Springs Gymnasium. The fair will feature a variety of health screenings, flu shots, and wellness advice. Participants include health care agencies, hospice, senior housing services, and other providers offering senior care.
The Health Fair will also feature raffles, giveaways, and refreshments. The event is open to all seniors, family members, residents or business owners who offer services to seniors.
Free admission to those 55 and older. The event will be held from 9:30 to 12:30 a.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.10.20Crime Update for Coral Springs: Latest Incidents Through October 15
- News2019.10.17Marjory Stoneman Douglas Presents a ‘Not So Scary Halloween’ for Local Children
- News2019.10.16Coral Springs Holds Amazing Halloween Haunted House
- News2019.10.16Marjory Stoneman Douglas Alumnus Choreographs “In The Heights”