By: Sharon Aron Baron
The annual Senior Health Fair is being held, and if you were too young to go before, this may be your year.
All seniors are invited to attend on Saturday, October 16, at the Coral Springs Gymnasium. The fair will feature a variety of health screenings, flu shots, and wellness advice. Participants include health care agencies, hospice, senior housing services, and other providers offering senior care.
The Health Fair will also feature raffles, giveaways, and refreshments. The event is open to all seniors, family members, residents or business owners who offer services to seniors.
Free admission to those 55 and older. The event will be held from 9:30 to 12:30 a.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event