By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs will be distributing fresh produce to the community on Wednesday and are offering students service hours for selflessly helping others.
Led by Rabbi Avraham Friedman, the Synagogue receives weekly deliveries of 3,000 boxes of fresh produce generously supplied by Simply Fresh. The Chabad of Coral Springs welcomes families in need to pick up their free food boxes weekly.
According to Rabbi Friedman, the event is open to the public, and something the Chabad has been trying to do as often as possible, especially amid the Coronavirus.
Please do not arrive before 5 p.m. on Wednesday, September 9, as the parking lot will be closed for the trucks to enter.
Visit the Chabad 3925 N University Dr. to any struggling family in our community.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill