As part of Stoneman Douglas DECA’s chapter project: Return on Investment Learning Simulation (ROILS), there will be a “Shark Tank” challenge held at the Stoneman Douglas auditorium at 4:00 p.m. on November 19th.
In this simulation, DECA students will be “pitching” their products to a panel of judges who will review their ideas and provide feedback on their presentations. All community members and media representatives are invited to attend.
ROILS’s goal is to educate chapter, school and community members about the skills needed and the opportunities available in order to become an entrepreneur. They are hosting several events in addition to “Shark Tank” to promote communication, financial and marketing skills.
DECA is a career and technical student organization composed of more than 200,000 students who are interested in careers in marketing, entrepreneurship, finance, hospitality or management.
For more information, follow the FaceBook page: MSD ROILS and the Twitter account: @MSDROILS.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.18Spring 2022 Softball Registration Open until January 31
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’