As part of Stoneman Douglas DECA’s chapter project: Return on Investment Learning Simulation (ROILS), there will be a “Shark Tank” challenge held at the Stoneman Douglas auditorium at 4:00 p.m. on November 19th.
In this simulation, DECA students will be “pitching” their products to a panel of judges who will review their ideas and provide feedback on their presentations. All community members and media representatives are invited to attend.
ROILS’s goal is to educate chapter, school and community members about the skills needed and the opportunities available in order to become an entrepreneur. They are hosting several events in addition to “Shark Tank” to promote communication, financial and marketing skills.
DECA is a career and technical student organization composed of more than 200,000 students who are interested in careers in marketing, entrepreneurship, finance, hospitality or management.
For more information, follow the FaceBook page: MSD ROILS and the Twitter account: @MSDROILS.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle