By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Coral Springs man is facing federal charges for robbing two local banks while obscuring his face with a baseball cap on surveillance video.
The FBI arrested of David Michael, 37, of Coral Springs, for his alleged involvement in two Coral Springs bank robberies; the October 28, Chase Bank branch robbery at 10585 Wiles Road and the November 5, BB&T Bank branch robbery at 4695 University Drive.
The arrest was made without incident by the Coral Springs Police Department and the FBI Thursday morning.
Michael is in federal custody and is facing federal charges. He will make his initial appearance at the Federal Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.17Parkland Couple Builds Facebook Community for COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- News2021.01.17Dr. John W. Ruffin Posthumously Named Martin Luther King Jr Monument Award Winner
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments