By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Coral Springs man is facing federal charges for robbing two local banks while obscuring his face with a baseball cap on surveillance video.
The FBI arrested of David Michael, 37, of Coral Springs, for his alleged involvement in two Coral Springs bank robberies; the October 28, Chase Bank branch robbery at 10585 Wiles Road and the November 5, BB&T Bank branch robbery at 4695 University Drive.
The arrest was made without incident by the Coral Springs Police Department and the FBI Thursday morning.
Michael is in federal custody and is facing federal charges. He will make his initial appearance at the Federal Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer