By: Sharon Aron Baron
The 37th Annual Waterway Cleanup in Coral Springs will take place as planned on March 1, with a new leader at the helm.
Just last month, City Manager Erdal Donmez told former Mayor Roy Gold at a commission meeting that it was his decision that Gold would no longer be in charge after 18 years. This year, Parks Superintendent Louis Goldstein will be leading the effort.
The city needs volunteers for this large effort, and is encouraging students from all of the area schools to help take part. The cleanup will take place at Riverside park and students that volunteer are eligible to receive service hours. To register, go to this site: www.miasf.org/event/riversidepark
The Waterway Cleanup will be held Saturday, March 1 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site