By: Sharon Aron Baron
The 37th Annual Waterway Cleanup in Coral Springs will take place as planned on March 1, with a new leader at the helm.
Just last month, City Manager Erdal Donmez told former Mayor Roy Gold at a commission meeting that it was his decision that Gold would no longer be in charge after 18 years. This year, Parks Superintendent Louis Goldstein will be leading the effort.
The city needs volunteers for this large effort, and is encouraging students from all of the area schools to help take part. The cleanup will take place at Riverside park and students that volunteer are eligible to receive service hours. To register, go to this site: www.miasf.org/event/riversidepark
The Waterway Cleanup will be held Saturday, March 1 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee