By Agrippina Fadel
Nothing complements hot summer nights like a glass of delicious ice-cold sangria and a bit of small business shopping.
Mary Villalobos, Kayla Kaydas, and Melissa Sousa opened Casa Decor following their passion for home design, home decor, creativity, and do-it-yourself projects. Located at 9821 West Sample Road, the store sells unique items, one-of-a-kind hand-painted furniture, decor, local crafts, and personalized gifts.
“It has been a pleasure doing business in Coral Springs, where residents are very welcoming from the start and love that the store is women-owned,” said Villalobos.
She added that the store gets a lot of positive feedback about the Sip & Shop events Casa Décor hosts.
“They bring the community together and are so fun for everyone. We involve local vendors and artists and allow them to sell their items,” she said, adding that for many small businesses that only have an online presence, this chance to attract foot traffic and get exposed to local shoppers is very important.
Held on Friday, July 29, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master’s in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.08.09Coral Springs’ Destiny Rayne Releases New Single
- Events2022.08.04Plant Exchange Stand in Coral Springs Helps Keep Gardens Free of Invasive Greenery
- Events2022.08.02J.P. Taravella Holds Bootcamp for Freshmen and New Students
- Events2022.07.31The Addams Family Musical Comes to Coral Springs