The Broward State Attorney’s Office has indicted the man responsible for the death of a Coral Springs businessman whose remains were found in a metal box in Palm Beach Gardens.
On November 6, 2007, Francisco Cuevas, of Coral Springs was reported missing by a family member. Francisco was last seen on November 3, 2007, at 5914 Coral Ridge Drive, before he disappeared.
On April 9, 2008, Palm Beach Gardens Police Department received a call from workers in the area that they located a suspicious metal box on the side of a roadway. Inside of the box human remains were discovered. On July 9, 2009, the human remains that were discovered were identified as the missing Coral Springs resident Francisco Cuevas.
On July 6, 2010 the television show Aqui y Ahora aired a segment about the disappearance and murder of Francisco Cuevas. As a result of the show information was received that led investigators to a possible suspect.
Through an extensive investigation involving Coral Springs Police detectives, Palm Beach Gardens detectives, ICE, and the US Marshals, Gustavo Adolfo Enamorado Dubon, 09-16-90, of Honduras, was indicted by the Grand Jury on premeditated murder and armed kidnapping charges.
Dubon is currently being held at Broward County Jail.
Detectives are continuing their investigation and believe there may be additional individuals involved, so police urge anyone with information to contact Detective D. Young of the Coral Springs Police Department (954)346-1219.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution