The Broward State Attorney’s Office has indicted the man responsible for the death of a Coral Springs businessman whose remains were found in a metal box in Palm Beach Gardens.
On November 6, 2007, Francisco Cuevas, of Coral Springs was reported missing by a family member. Francisco was last seen on November 3, 2007, at 5914 Coral Ridge Drive, before he disappeared.
On April 9, 2008, Palm Beach Gardens Police Department received a call from workers in the area that they located a suspicious metal box on the side of a roadway. Inside of the box human remains were discovered. On July 9, 2009, the human remains that were discovered were identified as the missing Coral Springs resident Francisco Cuevas.
On July 6, 2010 the television show Aqui y Ahora aired a segment about the disappearance and murder of Francisco Cuevas. As a result of the show information was received that led investigators to a possible suspect.
Through an extensive investigation involving Coral Springs Police detectives, Palm Beach Gardens detectives, ICE, and the US Marshals, Gustavo Adolfo Enamorado Dubon, 09-16-90, of Honduras, was indicted by the Grand Jury on premeditated murder and armed kidnapping charges.
Dubon is currently being held at Broward County Jail.
Detectives are continuing their investigation and believe there may be additional individuals involved, so police urge anyone with information to contact Detective D. Young of the Coral Springs Police Department (954)346-1219.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site