The Taste of Coral Springs returned to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts with a sixties theme and samplings of the best food, wine, craft beer and spirits in the area, all to benefit local children’s charities.
Presented by JM Lexus, the Taste of Coral Springs allowed guests who paid $50 to eat samples of all the delectable food they wanted from local restaurants and beverages from vendors and distributors. There was also a silent auction, including vacation, golf and gift baskets, all benefiting Coral Springs Cadet Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol, Junior Achievement of South Florida, and North Broward YMCA.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.17Dr. John W. Ruffin Posthumously Named Martin Luther King Jr Monument Award Winner
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment