By: Sharon Aron Baron
A teenager has been arrested and charged with attempted murder after last Friday’s drive-by shooting in Coral Springs.
Ty-Quan Devontae Snell, 17, of North Lauderdale was apprehended in Coconut Creek after three men were shot around 11:27 p.m. at 7951 NW 35th Court. According to Coral Springs Police all three victims were treated at local hospitals and expected to survive.
With the help of Coconut Creek Police Department, the Broward Sheriff’s Office, and the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force they were able to apprehend Snell on Tuesday.
Snell has been charged with five counts of first degree attempted murder, shooting into an occupied vehicle, and discharging a firearm from a vehicle.
The investigation continues and police asks anyone with information about the incident to contact Frank Randazzo at 954-346-1262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1
- News2020.11.28Drop Off Hazardous Materials at 2 Different Dates and Locations in December