By: Chris Brunner
Visit and learn more about Temple Beth Orr located in Coral Springs, Florida. On August 7th and 21st, rain or shine, the congregation welcomes you to join them for meet and greets with their engaging clergy, food, music, and activities such as a bounce house, glow-in-the-dark mini golf, workshops, tours of the synagogue and schools and the opportunity to learn more about their alternative dues structure, with no fixed dues. Hours are from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the southwest corner of Royal Palm Blvd. and Riverside Drive in Coral Springs. All events will be held indoors.
The schedule of additional events includes:
11:30 am – Star Wars and Jewish Values with Rabbi Loving
12:00 pm – Shehecheyanu in a 21st Century Schedule with Cantor Barry
There is no charge for admission. Please RSVP by visiting www.templebethorr.org/events or call the temple office at 954-753-3232.
Temple Beth Orr is a dynamic, Reform congregation warmly welcoming singles, seniors and families of all ages including interfaith families and LGBT individuals and families. It is located in Coral Springs at 2151 Riverside Drive (southwest corner of Riverside Dr. & Royal Palm Blvd.) For more information: E-mail: JoinTBO@templebethorr.org; web site: www.templebethorr.org. Telephone: 954-753-3232.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed