By: Chris Brunner
Broward County Animal Care will once again team up with NBC6 and Telemundo 51 to host the second annual Clear the Shelters national pet adoption drive on Saturday, July 23rd, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Broward County Animal Care Adoption Center.
As part of the promotion, all adoption fees for dogs and cats will be waived. In addition, the $20 non-refundable deposit to hold a lost/stray pet also will be waived during the one-day event.
This year, a real-time “Adoption Tracker” – posted on ClearTheShelters.com – will record the total number of pets that are adopted across all participating markets. You can also use #ClearTheShelters to follow the effort on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Photos of Animal Care’s newly adopted pets and all of the day’s shelter excitement will also be posted on Broward County Animal Care’s official Facebook page. Coral Springs residents that adopt a pet, share them with us on our page at Coral Springs Talk.
Broward County Animal Care Adoption Center is located at 1870 SW 39th Street Fort Lauderdale FL. Map it.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation