By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss an evening of Meatballs & Martinis all while being a champion for cancer research at this year’s Greater Broward Pap Corps Welcome Back event.
The Pap Corps, Champions for Cancer Research is one of the largest, grassroots fundraising organizations in South Florida with more than 50 chapters and 21,000 members, all dedicated to supporting research for all types of cancer at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. Since 1952, The Pap Corps has donated almost $60 million dollars.
The Greater Broward Chapter has contributed close to $200,000 since its inception. In 2010, the Greater Broward Chapter was started with approximately 20 members. During the past six years, membership has increased by more than 900% as the chapter expanded its membership to over 250 men and women in the Parkland, Coral Springs and Coconut Creek area.
Meatballs & Martinis will be held on Friday, September 15, 2017 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m., where guests can enjoy drinks and appetizers while learning about the upcoming fundraising programs. The event takes place at the Heron Bay Commons at 6100 Heron Bay Boulevard Coral Springs FL 33076. To register for the event go to Pap Corps Broward.
Annual membership fees are $40.00 with additional opportunities to participate in upcoming fundraising events.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021
- News2021.02.23CVS Will Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations Said Gov DeSantis
- Events2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Coral Springs Locations February 26-28