By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s time once more to get “Unplugged” in Coral Springs featuring live music and craft beer.
On Saturday, February 18, this outdoor event returns to Downtown Coral Springs for the third time featuring live music by local bands SOSOS, The Cover Ups and Gravel Kings along with life-size games, craft beer from Funky Buddha Brewery, wine and live art.
Be sure to try something new from one of the food trucks like BC Tacos, The Waffle Wagon, Mateo’s Pizza, Chef K Provisions, Out of the Box, Top Fries, Wholesome Rollers, Dough Dough’s Donuts, Jerk It, PS561, Dr. Smoke House, and New York Subs and Wings.
So what does Unplugged mean? It means getting away from your phones and other devices and just hanging out with your friends.
The event is open to those 21 and older and the fun happens from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the ArtWalk. Entrance is free. Proceeds from beer and wine sales will benefit the Coral Springs Museum of Art.
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event