By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s time once more to get “Unplugged” in Coral Springs featuring live music and craft beer.
On Saturday, February 18, this outdoor event returns to Downtown Coral Springs for the third time featuring live music by local bands SOSOS, The Cover Ups and Gravel Kings along with life-size games, craft beer from Funky Buddha Brewery, wine and live art.
Be sure to try something new from one of the food trucks like BC Tacos, The Waffle Wagon, Mateo’s Pizza, Chef K Provisions, Out of the Box, Top Fries, Wholesome Rollers, Dough Dough’s Donuts, Jerk It, PS561, Dr. Smoke House, and New York Subs and Wings.
So what does Unplugged mean? It means getting away from your phones and other devices and just hanging out with your friends.
The event is open to those 21 and older and the fun happens from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the ArtWalk. Entrance is free. Proceeds from beer and wine sales will benefit the Coral Springs Museum of Art.
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs