By Sharon Aron Baron
The city is seeking volunteers to participate in a clean-up along Coral Springs Drive.
The City of Coral Springs Parks and Recreation and Public Works Departments host the clean-up on Saturday, June 26, 2021, along Coral Springs Drive between Atlantic Boulevard and Riverside Drive from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The event assists homeowners with the maintenance of the areca palm hedges and improves the corridor’s appearance.
“Hosting clean-up days with volunteer opportunities are instrumental in ensuring our streets, sidewalks, and open areas are always kept beautiful for our residents and visitors,” said Commissioner Joy Carter.
The city seeks volunteers —including high school students –to pick up dead vegetation, trash, and debris from the base of the areca palms and place them in larger piles.
To volunteer, participants must register through the city website by completing the volunteer application and waiver form in advance. Volunteers will meet at the northeast corner of Riverside Dr. and Coral Springs Dr.
For more information regarding the clean-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts