By: Sharon Aron Baron
A comfortable atmosphere, tasty appetizers and a happy hour list that runs the gamut of boozy selections. Now that’s the type of place everyone wants to visit.
So where are all of these great places in Coral Springs?
We asked our Facebook readers which local place has the best happy hour and we received a few responses back.
The Brass Tap – Coral Springs” – Jay Kent
Tavolinos has a great happy hour with awesome appetizer and drink specials! I think it’s the best! Please check it out!” – Nancy Karp Mugnano
Lately my favorite Happy hour is BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse – Coral Springs 3 to 7 every day. 2 dollar domestics, 1 dollar off craft beer and every Tuesday (my favorite day) Half off of wine and they have a great selection! 5 dollar appetizers and believe I have tried about every app they have including all flat breads and they are delicious! Definitely go to BJ’s Restaurant and brew house! If you like wine go on a Tuesday! And if you really like wine you can go every day have price at falafel! There specials and apps are soooooo yummy.” – Jessica A Vito-Pepling
Tavolino’s is great…especially Thurs ladies night!!” – Kathy Cawley Enea
I agree with Tavalinos, Falafel Bistro, and add Big Bear. ” – Christine DiSilvestro
Bonefish Grill” – Kimberly Herlihy Parra
Now it’s your turn to vote. Pick your top happy hour spots in Coral Springs. We’re looking for a great drinks, atmosphere, a happy hour food menu and of course your feedback. Once we have the votes in next week, our reviewer Dan I. Cook will visit the top two and review them.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2019.10.10Residents Needed as Paid Performers for Interactive Art Installation
- News2019.10.10Crime Update for Coral Springs: Latest Incidents Through October 2
- News2019.10.08Five Guys Opens New Restaurant in Coral Springs this Week
- News2019.10.07Delectable Foods Found at the Coral Springs Farmers’ Market